Sunday 1 May 2011

News and Cards

Well I've done it!! I have opened a shop on Folksy.com. I am hoping that maybe someone will like my cards enough to pay hard cash for them. They will probably lanquish in the ether for ever lost lol but you never know someone might be mad enough to buy one :)

I've made a few new cards as well and sure enough here they are. The Blue curled corner one was made with Pink Petticoat digital papers, a scrumptious bit of red ribbon, a little image of a child and dog at the seaside from my stash and a little Joy Craft die cut frame. The next one is a little victorian in feel I think I used Linen effect papers another little image tag and a Martha Stewart punch. The red one was made for Sue at The Crafty Bunch for her birthday (21 again I beleive lol) Thank you for all your help and encouragement Sue. I used you guessed it Pink Petticoat papers and a Lili of the Valley stampcoloured with Pro Markers.




No comments:

Post a Comment