Monday 11 July 2011

Take Flight

I started this little canvas/tag to practice blending. I love the sunset colours. The stamp is Paper Artsy, the mini postcard and Butterfly are Tim Holtz stickers, I backe the wings of the butterfly with a little peice of card leaving the body section clear and sticky so the wings could stay up, The flowers I made with Tim Holtz paper and two flower punches. I used a ball tool on the centre of the flowers and the petals seem to close up.The little hanger holding the postcard is also Tim Holtz.
I am pleased with the end result using the mini canvas and easel gave me a little more space on the overall piece and I am getting a little more confident with this style now. Let me know what you think

2 comments:

  1. Marvellous tag, love the colours, and blended so well. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous color and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete